Thursday, March 29, 2012

In love, just two days more...

The second season of Games of thrones, based on the George RR Martin's epic fantasy series- A Song Of  Ice And Fire will air this Sunday. Never before I have been so excited by season premiere of any tv series barring Sherlock of course, I mean who wasn't, Moriarty and Sherlock were on a way to an epic showdown but I digress. Apart from the obvious reasons - politics, intrigue, betrayal, love (sickeningly so), nudity ( :D ) and fantasy, I like this series this TV series even more because it introduced the world of the seven kingdoms of Westeroos, which in turn forced me to devour all the 5 books (I read book 5 on PDF instead of having a hardcopy back at hostel just because I couldn't wait for 3 days).  

Now if I start writing about what I like in this book it will take ages, so things that I shall be looking forward to in this season 

  • The war of 5 kings
  • Melisandre 
  • Melisandre's shadow children.
  • Wildfire
  • Tyrion's chain
  • Arya and Valar Morghulis ( I know its a word not a person but still...)
I shall be watching each episode and in my opinion you should too :)

Adios...

PS: Watch Sherlock (BBC TV series) if you haven't already

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 South Africa License.