Monday, June 21, 2010

The window

Through the pitch dark
a silver beam beckons me
Erasing despair from my heart
Will it set me free?

The belief that I am right
I am on the correct way
The goal is in my sight
Will this light guide me?
It may.

These nagging doubts hold me back
I find it hard to fight
Will I find a talisman?
Or the fate will crush me with all its might?
Yeah I am doubtful
I strive, I strike , I pray and I shout
Then I realise Though the light may come in
But the window is still too small to let me out....

3 comments:

Shivam Agrawal said...

vry nicely written dude..!!

smiling soul said...

beautiful creativity :)
different poem very nice..
keep writing & smiling :)

Yash said...

Beautifully written. Would love to see more poems like this in the future.
Please read my blog, too. Mine's a tech blog. Please promote it on Indivine, if you like it! Here's the link: http://bit.ly/pnls4G

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 South Africa License.